Saturday 1 October 2016

NORAH KABARWANI ATENYI WEERABA

It is sad the death of Norah Kabarwani Atenyi who passed on very early today morning at Mulago Referral Hospital after Surgery.
I came to know Norah in 1981 when I was in my vacation at Makerere University. I met Eric Sabiiti and we taught at the Late Katabaro's primary school.
Norah has been like my mother. I would call on her and she would always be welcoming. She has been sympathetic to me through hard times. She would never want me to leave without eating something. I have lost relatives and she could make an effort to attend.
Norah worked at Kajjansi dispensary for a number of years and also at Mpumudde in Nakawuka before retiring.
There was a Funeral Service, Thursday, 22nd September at St. Barnabas Church Lweza at 11.00am and thereafter burial at 4.00pm at Nakigalala.
Norah at Mulago Hospital Cancer Ward where see was treated given the renovations at Mulago. 
In the photo is Susan Bagaya who together with Rachael (not in picture) were so useful in playing the nursing role, and on the fateful night were together when Norah breathed her last at Mulago.

May her soul rest in eternal peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment