Thursday 7 September 2017

KIWANUKA KITUUKA IS NOW MAKING A NEW APPEAL TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF UGANDA.


Dear all,
Life has challenges as all of you are aware.  For quite some time now, I have made an appeal to the Government of Uganda to help me realize funds that I have never realized following my wish to stand for the Presidency of Uganda on two different occasions. In Luganda there is a saying: “Byofirwa tosula kumalalo”, that when you bury a loved one, you don’t remain at the grave side. So, may be it may be a bad loss to me, but life has to continue.  I wish to make an appeal to my business friends to support my cause.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I want to start a One Stop Shopping Center in Uganda.  This follows my identification of a number of business entities that want to venture into Uganda to market their goods as well as get to start manufacturing locally.  The link so far is as below:


Image may contain: one or more people and people standing


Image may contain: text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: one or more people and text
Image may contain: 1 person, text

Second, I grew up in Namutamba within the current Mityana district.  Whenever I go to Namutamba, I feel like crying.  The situation is sad.  If only I can get funding, a smile can be put on the faces of these people. The school buildings of the school where I was for primary school are simply a sad story.  The economic activity needs to be boosted as well as reach out to these people, teach them better methods to produce etc.

Image may contain: tree, house and outdoor


Third, I want to see the evolution of Namutamba Trading center to help in boosting business activity and being a center for marketing produce and buying basics of life.

Fourth, there is need to get involved in the boosting of community initiatives to see to better welfare of the people through improved crop and animal husbandry methods to mention just a few as well as boost the health of the people.
Lastly, there are general humanitarian schemes that I want to be party to.
Unlike my flopped past experience, I do not want to open a local bank for the purpose because the experience has been bad.  Rather I would love to discuss the way forward with any party that can give a hand.

Below is much more about Kiwanuka Kituuka William.   
Some of my initial works on Internet as I expressed interest in contesting the Presidency of Uganda. The Link:


Image may contain: 13 people, people standing


Image may contain: one or more people, text and outdoor
BELOW ARE MY WORKS ILLUSTRATED:
1.    Kituuka Kiwanuka William’s Biography
Ideas I had for Presidency of Uganda in 2010 are on the link below:
2.    The Blog I used to market myself as a prospect Presidential candidate for 2016
  
3.    Publications by Kiwanuka Kituuka William

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 2 people


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling


Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling


Image may contain: 4 people, text

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image may contain: one or more people and text


Image may contain: text


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text
4.    Kiwanuka Kituuka William’s Blogs
5.    NAMUTAMBA MUST DEVELOP (NAMUDE)

6.    SOME PROJECT PROPOSALS WRITTEN BY WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA
7.    CHOGM WORKS BY KITUUKA
8.    THE ONE STOP SHOPPING CENTER INNOVATION


Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text


Image may contain: text and outdoor







Image may contain: 2 people
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment