Thursday 19 November 2015

I WAS NOT ABLE TO POST ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK NO MY BLOGS YESTERDAY, THANKS TO UGANDA GOVERNMENT CRACK DOWN ON COMMUNICATION BY SOME OF US.

I do my Internet communication from cafes. This is so after 3 computers I have used in the past all got problems following the Government crackdown on my communication. The common problem is to do with the RAM following the measures the Government is using to muzzle some of us. So, yesterday, I went to one cafe, as I entered my details to access my Facebook, shortly, the Internet connection in the whole cafe got off. The client next to me was the 1st to complain, I had noted the slowdown. Immediately I knew that Government agents wanted me not to communicate. I told the owner that I had resigned! I went to another cafe. This one did not even get my Facebook account exposed! I then resigned. This morning, I am yet in another cafe. When we tell some people the problems we go through with Museveni Government, they are un-bothered, but for those of us who understand what good governance is all about the struggle continues. I have experienced situations where my emails have ceased to exist, blogs deleted name it; and what is worse is that even efforts to fend for a living using the Internet connection are disorganized. I am almost sure that I cannot get funds through the official channels (banks to mention a few because those in Government are ready to die to see me crippled. However, whoever is involved in this type of activity will at some moment in time reap what he/she has sown.


No comments:

Post a Comment