Saturday 1 April 2023

MR. RICHARD BYARUGABA, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO BENEFITTED FROM THE “CAIRO INTERNATIONAL BANK PENSION SCAM” SHS 80BN THAT WAS KEPT WITH NSSF.


It is sad how the integrity of people we should be respecting gets compromised. Some Ugandans may be aware that there was Shs 80bn that was kept with NSSF pending “identification” of the pensioners who were supposed to benefit.

That money was never a Pension Scam. Part of the Shs 80bn was what I raised when I used Cairo International Bank - Uganda to collect on my behalf funds that were to help me fund my Presidential bid in 2011.

If Byarugaba is morally upright, I would like him to produce the list of Pensioners who were paid the Shs 80bn.

It is sad when intellectuals we have get compromised in such mafia like deals. 

I raised billions of Shs through Cairo International Bank - Uganda in 2010, but to - date, I have not accessed a shilling of the money I raised.

“A Kind Appeal for Moral Support and Funding for my Independent Presidential Candidate bid - 2011”.

http://williamkituuka.blogspot.com/2010/09/kind-appeal-for-moral-support-and_01.html?m=1

I have always said, “No beneficiary of the funds meant for me will go away with it”.

I am not new to Byarugaba. Byaruhanga as a Statistics student was one year ahead of me at Makerere University.

I met him during my brief stay at Standard Bank in 1983, when we were all clerks. It surprises me that Byaruhanga could preside over funds where I am supposed to be a beneficiary until his sin caught up with him.



I do not understand why instead of calling me to teach Ugandans how to raise big money, some people thought it best to steal what is due to me.

I still call upon common sense to prevail over my fundraising so that I get what is due to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment