WE COUNT ON YOU.
Greetings from Uganda.
There is an investment the Church of Uganda (Anglican) put in place to serve as an earning asset in the Centre of Kampala City the Capital of Uganda. The asset which is 16 floors is called: Janan Luwum Church House. This asset is in danger of being auctioned due to the loan of US$10m and Ushs 5bn that helped in its construction this still has a substantial outstanding of the equivalent of US $13,521,127.
We kindly appeal to you to help support this fundraising initiative to save this magnificent asset for the Church of Uganda.
Information and the photo impressions of the asset can be reached by clicking on:
The significance of “Janan Luwum Church House”:
Janan Luwum Church House is:
1. A symbol of Church of Uganda, an asset the Church is really proud of.
2. An asset expected to generate money that will help in the running of some of the Church of Uganda undertakings, and is expected to generate resources that will help support pension for the retired Church Ministers.
3. Named after the former Archbishop Janan Luwum who was martyred on the orders of President Idi Amin, hence has a lot of significance regarding the evolution of the Church of Uganda and the challenges along the journey.
4. It is a national treasure which all Ugandans are proud of.
How you can go support the save mission for “Janan Luwum Church House”:
THE ACCOUNT NAME WHERE FUNDS ARE TO BE DEPOSITED:
“CHURCH HOUSE LOVES GIFT”.
SWIFT CODE FOR EQUITY BANK UGANDA - EQBLUGKAXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBERS IN EQUITY BANK UGANDA:
1. 1039201817619 (Uganda Shillings).
2. 1039201817637 (US Dollars).
The Church of Uganda contact person:
Reverend Canon Captain William Ongeng
Church of Uganda
WhatsApp - +256772351056
Kindly share this appeal to your friends, and or any persons / organizations that may give a hand to save this infrastructure that is meant to help in generating resources to further spread the Word of God by the Church of Uganda.
2 Corinthians 9: 6 - 7
“The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he decides in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver”.
I thank you.
William Kituuka Kiwanuka.
“Save Janan Luwum Church House”.