Monday 24 June 2013

AN APPEAL TO MEDDIE NSEREKO TO STOP HOSTING HON. NAMBOOZE ON HIS 7.00 – 9.00 PM PROGRAMME FOR THE GOOD OF CBS STAYING ON AIR

This is the second time I wish to appeal to Meddie Nsereko Sebuliba to stop hosting Hon. Betty Nambooze on his 7.00 – 9.00 pm programme at CBS for the security of the station remaining on air.  What Buganda and the CBS listeners went through in 2009 and 2010 should be history and not repeated.  I remember we were told that CBS was put back on air but the licence was not given back or whatever, meaning that it was like seeing to the station stick to some rules.

I wish to inform Sebulibba that Nambooze is a beneficiary of the Museveni Government.  Had it not been the oversized Parliament and the extra big allowances compared to what the people who deliver wealth to this country, may be Nambooze would not be what she is.  Nambooze does not add value when she comes to the station and talks as she did yesterday evening.  Ssebuliba ought to know that if Aga Khan’s investments could be closed for 7 days or so, a man who invested in Bujagali dam construction, what much does the NRM lose in closing CBS?  If Government can deliberately sit on shs 20 bn due to Buganda and is least bothered, the likes of nambooze should not be given chance to worsen the situation the people of Uganda have to go through.

Over the Lukwago saga, it is unfortunate.  However, when you use common sense, you end up blaming him.  He had been warned not to convene any meeting during the time the hearings of his case with the Councilors is on, trust Lukwago and his friends, they kept on mobilizing people.  The question is, what value were the people to add to the tribunal hearings.  We need some bit of sense in what we are doing.

I got my blog and email deleted at Easter, I cried my tears, but common sense, though I have capacity to organize people told me that I find a solution to my problem.  Today, many of my email get tampered with, but I cannot disturb public peace for problems that affect me personally.  While the likes of Nambooze and the Lukwago’s are sure of their heavy salaries, they forget the people who go for kikumi and these are the Kiseka market people who had no business yesterday.  Our politicians need to be a bit more sensible.  Many of us are inconvenienced by what is going on, but more often than not, we make sensible decisions and other people are not unnecessarily killed as the boda boda guy who died yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment