Tuesday 24 September 2013

JIMMY KITAKA WEERABA !!!

JIMMY KITAKA WEERABA!!!


Jimmy Kitaka who has been Manager of Jinja Agricultural Show Ground will be laid to rest, Thursday, 26th September, 2013 at 2.00pm.  When you get to Nile Breweries, you branch towards the former Nytil then continue.


1 Corinthians 15:20-23
20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the first fruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

John 6:37-40

Jesus said to the crowd:
“Everything that the Father gives me will come to me,
 and I will not reject anyone who comes to me,
 because I came down from heaven not to do my own will
 but the will of the one who sent me.
And this is the will of the one who sent me,
that I should not lose anything of what he gave me,
 but that I should raise it on the last day.
For this is the will of my Father,
that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him
may have eternal life,
and I shall raise them on the last day.”

Jimmy Weeraba!! 

William Kituuka Kiwanuka

1 comment:

  1. Dear William,
    It's a real pity that this year, Jimmy will not be around for the Jinja show.
    Agasha Group, publishers of Agribusiness Directory is dedicating its 3rd edition to Jimmy. Would you like to contribute something towards the write-up about Jimmy or share some photos of him?
    Thank you.
    Sharon.
    kindly contact me through our website: http://agasha.getafricaonline.com/contact+us

    ReplyDelete