Sunday 23 February 2014

BROTHER (DR) COSMAS KIWANUKA KAFEERO MAY PASS - ON ANYTIME


The sad development from Uganda Cancer Institute - Old Mulago is that it looks like it is the eleventh hour for Brother Cosmas Kafeero.

"May God's will be done."

I thank God for the time I have had with Brother Kafeero since the days when I was working on SMACK Centenary Magazine. Brother Kafeero became my friend. Towards the eleventh hour, he has been communicating to Annet what he wants me to do for him. I am no relative of Brother Kafeero. I am not a Catholic. The last communication the Brother wanted me to do was to inform Hon. Matia Kasaija that he had been admitted o the Cancer Institute. I thank Hon. Kasaija as he was ble to remit another shs 100,000 o the cause.

I have seen Brother Kafeero in agony. I have tried to make appeals for help, but the appeals have not got the positive response one would expect. Many people seemed ready to help Brother Kafeero, but we have failed to get their assistance.

Brother Kafeero realized that many had left him for His God, otherwise, we reached a time when e wanted him to have a diet he would love, but funds were not there!

Given what he has gone through, it is best for him to go to His creator who he has served for 50 solid years.


William Kituuka

No comments:

Post a Comment