Wednesday 20 May 2020

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT YOWERI MUSEVENI.

Your Excellency,

RE: THE FATE OF THE PROCEEDS FROM MY FUNDRAISING TO STAND FOR PRESIDENT OF UGANDA IN 2010 AND 2014 - 2016 THROUGH CAIRO BANK ACCOUNT NO. 000686 - ULTRA SIMPLEX ENTERPRISES AND BARCLAYS BANK NTINDA BRANCH ACCOUNT NO. 6004631844 - KIWANUKA KITUUKA RESPECTIVELY.

I seek your intervention in the matter of my fundraising for President of Uganda in 2010 and 2014 - 2015, where not a coin has been declared to me. I would love it to be put on record whether the Government of Uganda deliberately decided to hold the proceeds or some individuals decided to deny my access to these funds.

It is ten years since I set out to fundraise for President of Uganda in 2010 where I used my account in Cairo International Bank in Kampala in the name: Ultra Simplex Enterprises - 000686. The bank never released a coin as proceeds to my fundraising, which to - date I believe was wrong information. 

Having been frustrated in 2010, I decided to try my luck again in 2014. This time I decided to go to Barclays Bank. I informed the branch manager then the reason why I wanted an account in my name: It was for collection of funds to enable me stand for President of Uganda in 2016. To my shock, all the time I went to the bank, I was told: No money had been received into my account.

The factors surrounding my wish to stand for President in 2011 were:

A few months to the nomination of Presidential candidates who were to contest for President in 2011, I got concerned that nearly all the opposition political party leaders in Uganda wanted to stand. To me this looked a lost game.

I came up with the idea of wishing to contest the Presidency and after realizing resources, I would appeal to the opposition party leaders to agree to get out of the race but in case we succeeded in winning, all the major players would get positions in Government. The 1st blog address below refers.

Secondly, I had received a lot of literature from: Regional Partnership for Resource Mobilization dating back when I was involved in the struggles for the private students at Makerere University (2001 and after). This to me was opportune time to get practical and raise funds for a just cause.

The name and contacts for the organization are:

Organization: 

Regional Partnership for Resource Development (REPARED)

Tel:

+254 722656856

+254 721637584

Email: info@repared.co.ke

Website: www. repared.co.ke

I had also, prior to getting involved into the fundraising been in the habit of communicating to a number of organizations in Uganda over different issues, so it was not difficult for me to send emails out with the blog address expressing my interest to contest for President and quoting my Cairo International Bank Account 000686 where proceeds to my fundraising were to be credited. Unfortunately, that account was later closed, not even made dormant, at least when I last made an inquiry at the Bank. Cairo Bank up to now has never declared the funds that were received to the credit of my account: Ultra Simplex Enterprises. As one who practiced as a Commercial banker earlier in my career life, this is a development I have never come to terms with. 

In 2014, on my Birthday - 12th October, I decided to make a second attempt at fundraising to contest for the Presidency. This time I made more serious work using my Blogs as reflected by the last two web addresses below. Given my bad experience with Cairo Bank, I decided to try my luck using Barclays Bank Ltd. Unfortunately, my toil was to waste as no coin was ever declared to me.

I am communicating given that I actually raised funds and some people played games and denied me access to these funds. It is time to know the truth. I believe a number of people conspired to deny me access to these funds.

In 2010, a number of emails that I used for my appeal collapsed. This I believe was conspiracy to ensure that I would not get feedback from those who were supporting me. In 2015, with my second appeal, I later realized that my outward going emails were interfered with and could not get to the intended destination. I believe the same happened to emails sent to me.

Attached is a copy of the letter I emailed to the Governor Bank of Uganda informing him about my fundraising target of shs 60bn as support to be able to contest for President in 2016.

http://hecarethforyou.blogspot.com/2014/10/ideas-william-kituuka-kiwanuka-had-for.html?m=1

http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1

http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1

I will be most grateful when actual facts are established regarding my fundraising whose proceeds I am still waiting for.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

William Kituuka Kiwanuka.










No comments:

Post a Comment