Thursday 12 November 2020

MR. PRESIDENT, YOUR MANIFESTO IS GOOD BUT ..

 

You need to know that many of us are players in the development efforts in Uganda.

 

Before you come to the electorate this time, I request you to seriously look into the funds I raised when I wanted to contest for President in 2011. I still cannot understand how Cairo International Bank got external influence involving the staff of the Ministry of Public Service and the funds I raised became part of the Pension Scam. This is a serious matter that must be addressed and resolved.

 

http://hecarethforyou.blogspot.com/2014/10/ideas-william-kituuka-kiwanuka-had-for.html?m=1

 

https://barefootlaw.org/a-brief-summary-of-the-pension-scam/

 

Mr. President, the story does not end there. In 2015/ 2016 I used the then Barclays Bank to fundraise for President of Uganda. I am seeking justice because it is my right. The funds I raised MUST have been shared by some people. I have my rights as a citizen to get justice.

 

http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1

 

http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1

 

This type of communication from the bank does not make sense to me. This is 5 years since the fraud:

“Dear KIWANUKA KITUUKA we acknowledge receipt of your complaint logged with us. Ref: 19480976. Inquiries: 0800222333/  256312218348 Whatsapp:  256700375750”.

 

Mr. President I want an answer from you. It is simple, if the Government of Uganda decided to confiscate the funds I raised in the two occasions, let me know and I close the chapter.

 

You have many media advisors, the issue is, I am demanding for the money I raised and you are the fountain of honour. Let me know the truth.

 

Normally, if there is an issue concerning a customer’s account, the bank gets in touch with the customer over the matter. In my case, the banks in question have kept confusing me that they did not collect funds from my fundraising which unfortunately is a lie.

 

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR POSITION ON THIS MATTER IT IS NOT SECRET AT ALL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment