Sunday 4 July 2021

LETTER TO PRESIDENT MUSEVENI

 RE: OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT MUSEVENI  - TO APPOINT INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATORS REGARDING MY FUNDRAISING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2010 AND 2016.


Your Excellency  


President Museveni,


My patience has run out given your Government  institutions that have deliberately ignored my call for justice following my fundraising drives in 2010 and 2015 to stand for President of Uganda. Your Excellency my experience has shown me how vulnerable many people in responsible Government institutions in Uganda are. I don’t know whether it is generally a poverty mind, but it is sad.


I was for most of my childhood days at Namutamba Parish as my father worked at Namutamba Teachers’ College in the then Mubende District. That time from around 1966, as I grew, I saw the contribution of Malcolm Lea Wilson to Namutamba Parish as he employed many people who were able to take their children to Namutamba Demonstration School and then good schools in Uganda.


Following your group’s attack on Idi Amin in 1972, Uganda became very insecure and Lea Wilson decided to sale Namutamba Tea Estate and Dairy Farm. The Nagenda’s were among the buyers. Unfortunately, having been a major pillar for the growth of Namutamba, as the productivity of the estate declined, Namutamba Parish gradually declined also. That was followed by Government of Uganda changing Namutamba Teachers’ College which had got fame countrywide from a teachers college to a technical institute which unfortunately did not take off.


Today, I am sorry to write that Namutamba is a ‘fossil’ of its former self. I used to travel back home from St. Mary’s College Kisubi from 1974 - 1979 and one would get a taxi in the park at Mityana anytime during the working hours. Today, one gets at the park and he or she gets on to a boda boda (Commercial cyclist) for 12 or 13 miles to Namutamba at a price about 8,000! When I left Namutamba Demonstration School in 1973, the school was always sure of first grades. In my year not less than 2 of us got bursaries from Mubende having excelled in our Primary Leaving Examinations. All the social economic indicators in the area are now bad. 


Against that background, Your Excellency being a man who went to St. Mary’s College, Kisubi in the 1970’s, I saw it best to use my brains to attract funds to Uganda to help re - build Namutamba. The vehicle to have my mission succeed (fundraising) was to use an opportunity where people from the international community would generously support my cause. I decided to show my interest in standing for President of Uganda for 2010. My approach to fundraising for President has not been used by anyone up to now. It is no surprise therefore that having put my intentions clearly on an Internet blog and used email contacts to circulate the subject matter, the response was really good.


Your Excellency, the email communication is greatly abused by some ICT people in Uganda. These people made sure that they cut off my communication from those who supported my cause. They thought they had been smart. But unfortunately, they were wrong. The scheme they used in 2010 to steal my money, is what eventually featured as the ‘Pension Scam’.


Your Excellency, below this letter is attachment No. 1 which is the address of the blog showing the content of what I circulated. It was well thought out intellectual work, that is why there was positive response to the appeal. Attachment No. 2 is my email letter to the Governor Bank of Uganda which I copied to over 30 senior staff of the Bank when I was desperate as Cairo Bank had decided to tell me a lie that I did not raise funds. That letter had only one person who attempted to reply to it. It was the former IMF Representative who was attached to Bank of Uganda. As I opened to read the email, is how all the email content disappeareded. So, I was unable to contest Presidency in 2010 following the collaboration between some Ministry of Finance staff, Bank of Uganda staff, Ministry of Public Service staff who provided names of the beneficiaries to the Fake Pension payment. 


Your Excellency, it is 11 years since 2010. I had waited for justice from the Uganda courts of law, unfortunately, all the way from the Police work where the CID Chief herself changed statements to exenorate Cairo International Bank, there was no way I could get justice as the rightful owner or would be beneficiary was not arrived at by the court nor the real beneficiaries of the Pension Scam (people who actually took the money).


Your Excellency, I practiced as a banker in my earlier career life. The banks involved in these cases know that the evidence I would use as proof for funds having been sent to me had been interfered with (that I do not have it) have used that as an opportunity to say that I don’t have proof for having been a beneficiary of any donation. When I was in the bank (1985 - 1991), it was an obligation of the bank to inform the customer through a mailed credit advice or by phone of the receipt of any funds into his account. 


Your Excellency, I have made a number of communications to you through your press people including: Don Wanyama and Nabusayi Linda Wamboka. I have reached out to many Ministries and here communicated to Hon. Father Lokodo, Hon William Byaruhanga (my former classmate O ‘ level at St. Mary’s College Kisubi), the former Prime Minister (Rt. Hon. Rugunda) , former Speaker of Parliament - Rebecca Kadaga, the Ministry of Finance, former NRM Chief Whip - Hon. Nabakooba to mention some.


Your Excellency, it is your duty as Chief Executive to safe guard Ugandans and their property. For 11 and 6 years under your leadership, my property has not been safeguarded. Your Excellency, this is not acceptable. Given that I practiced as a banker, I know the procedures banks use when handling customer matters. May be you may not be aware, this could be one of the most sophisticated robberies during your time as President of Uganda. I have all the time been around and in case of any issues, the banks would have contacted me. The principle beneficiaries to my fundraising should have been: 1. Myself 2. The Government of Uganda through taxation and possibly any confiscation and all could have been done transparently.


Your Excellency, having been let down by Cairo International Bank when they facilitated the fraud in 2010 and 2011, I tried my luck with Barclays Bank which I thought would not do to me what Cairo International Bank did to me in 2010. So, in 2015 I opened an account having told the Manager that it was for fundraising to enable me contest for President of Uganda. Your Excellency, attachment No. 3 shows more sophisticated work I used on the blogs to fundraise. You cannot believe the input into this work. The first blog was purely academic. I got volumes of books I consulted to show prospect donors what I thought I would do in position of President. I remember one book I came across: “Ghana shared growth and development agenda 2010 - 2013”. I got some information I borrowed from here to build my work, and through 2015, I was modifying my work.


Your Excellency, you simply cannot have Officers who reap where they did not sow. The funds I was able to get to Uganda were to enable me contest for President, be as income to Government and also help in the fulfilling of my objective to get Namutamba as a model parish following many years of decline.


Your Excellency, I want to believe that you stand for justice and that sincerely, you are opposed to corruption. Now that I have failed to get an organ of the state to help me get justice, I request you to get an International company to investigate this matter. There is no cooperation I can get from Bank of Uganda because some staff there were party to the fraud.


Your Excellency, I hope that you are aware that some Ugandans when they die out of Uganda use  ‘gofundme’ to raise resources to bring back the bodies of the dead. Now, your bureaucrats, could imagine that I could accept the situation that I did not raise money. I think one does not need to have read so much to realize that.


Your Excellency, I am looking for justice. I believe all of us Ugandans are equal under the law.


I wait to see justice done this time.


Thank you Your Excellency,


I remain 


Yours faithfully,


William Kituuka Kiwanuka.


WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA 



ATTACHMENT NO. 1

The web addresses for my fundraising in 2010


http://williamkituuka.blogspot.com/2010/09/kind-appeal-for-moral-support-and_01.html?m=1


ATTACHMENT NO. 2


RE: FUNDING FOR MY PRESIDENTIAL BID

To: <etmutebile@bou.or.ug>, <pbyabakama@bou.or.ug>, <gnyeko@bou.or.ug>, <jmubangizi@bou.or.ug>, <pkagoro@bou.or.ug>, <bkasozi@bou.or.ug>, <dkihangire@bou.or.ug>, <jbagyenda@bou.or.ug>, <pmusinguzi@bou.or.ug>, <dkabahweza@bou.or.ug>, <adkabugu@bou.or.ug>, <cowinyi@bou.or.ug>, <jkijjambu@bou.or.ug>, <jchemonges@bou.or.ug>, <aobbo@bou.or.ug>, <jykwalusimbi@bou.or.ug>, <ekalule@bou.or.ug>, <nnasasira@bou.or.ug>, <skaboyo@bou.or.ug>, <cabuka@bou.or.ug>, <hopondo@bou.or.ug>, <emwenebirinda@bou.or.ug>, <rfmayebo@bou.or.ug>, <tnsereko@bou.or.ug>, <aopio@bou.or.ug>, <emwebya@bou.or.ug>, <mkatarikawe@bou.or.ug>, <arwekikiga@bou.or.ug>, <wkajubi@bou.or.ug>, <mkkasule@bou.or.ug>, <trichardson@imf.org>, <ckoenigsperger@bou.or.ug>, <mbrownbridge@bou.or.ug>



WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA


P. O. Box 33917,


KAMPALA.



Tel: +256714981628


Email: wkituuka@myself.com



29th September 2010


The

Governor Bank

of Uganda


P. o. Box 7120,


Kampala.



Dear Sir,


RE: FUNDING FOR MY

PRESIDENTIAL BID


Up to now, I am one of those who wish to stand as

Independent candidates for President of Uganda. 

Unfortunately, I cannot proceed to collect Nomination Papers if I have

no funding, which funding I have endeavoured to campaign for widely.  Unfortunately, the contact email I

circulated: williamkituuka@hotmail.com

has for sometime now mot been accessible to me for reasons which I am not aware

of!  That means I cannot have information

via that email address.  Time has run out

as my last hope to be able to collect Nomination Papers is Friday, October 1st,

2010.



The purpose of this communication therefore is to

kindly request the Bank in case there is any funding in my favour to avail

information to me.  I look forward to

maximum cooperation.



Yours

faithfully,



William

Kituuka Kiwanuka


cc

Senior Staff bank of Uganda


cc

The Electoral Commission


ATTACHMENT NO. 3


The blogs I used in my fundraising for President of Uganda in 2015.

http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1


http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1


ATTACHMENT NO. 4


Re: MY WISH TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT OF UGANDA AND YOUR BANK’S CONNECTION.


To: William Kituuka <wkituuka@myself.com>



The Managing Director,

Barclays Bank Uganda

On 12th October 2014, I announced my intention to stand as President of Uganda.  I started building my debate on a variety of

subjects/issues on the Internet.  Following my experience in 2010 when

I quoted Cairo International Bank where at the end of it all, the bank did not declare to me any funds received on my behalf given the

International appeal I made, I had a problem regarding what account to use, more so that I don’t have a foreign account.  At the end of it all, I decided to quote accounts with Barclays bank – Ntinda Branch.


As I write, I have not got a satisfactory response from the bank that my appeal has not realized a single dollar, which I believe is impossible.  The bank has not told me the truth as whether there are

some transactions over which the state prevails and the bank cannot have a hand.  My efforts to seek assistance by your bank so that I am helped to get a foreign account given that your bank’s headquarters is out of Uganda was also not a success!


I relied 100% on Barclays bank, and now it is 11 days to have Presidential nomination forms submitted!


I trust in God 100% and I pray that He prevails for justice to be seen to be done.


I leave it all to God.


Yours


Kiwanuka kituuka

No comments:

Post a Comment