Thursday 27 January 2022

A TRIBUTE TO PROF. EMMANUEL TUMUSIIME MUTEBILE

 HOW I WILL REMEMBER MUTEBILE.


In 2010, I came up with the intention to stand for President of Uganda in 2011.


I got into an innovation of using email marketing backed by a Blog. This worked miracles as the responses were positive. A scheme was nurtured to steal the money I raised.


I did not have much hope of making it successfully in the Presidential race, but I was sure that part of the funds were to help me in the development initiatives of Namutamba Parish. The schemers did not allow me to access a coin of what I raised.


My second attempt at fundraising for President in 2015 was equally frustrated, and I was not given chance to access a coin and I was unable to stand for President in 2016.


Below are the web addresses for my fundraising in 2010 and 2015. It is sad that my efforts to seek the intervention of Mutebile from as far back as September 2010 up to his death have not yielded anything.


The two banks where I was defrauded would have had their licenses canceled, instead the two are now trading under the names: ABSA Uganda and Cairo Bank Uganda!


M/S Bank of Uganda, Cairo Bank Uganda and ABSA Uganda take note, though Mutebile is dead, I still look forward to making good my fundraising in 2010 and 2015.


http://williamkituuka.blogspot.com/2010/09/kind-appeal-for-moral-support-and_01.html?m=1


http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1


http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1


It is sad that during the period of 12 years now, Mutebile did not show to me his commitment to see the making good of my loss.


I think we should be concerned about others, I believe that as an individual, I have been able to have funds to Uganda a limping economy, but Tumusiime Mutebile and some of his staff decided to punish me instead. Today, I am equated to a beggar.


I LEAVE TUMUSIIME MUTEBILE’S CASE TO GOD TO DETERMINE.


No comments:

Post a Comment