Wednesday 30 November 2022

ARE YOU ONE OF THE GRADUATES JOB SEEKING?

As you look for a job in line with your qualifications, don’t forget that there is money in farming.

Having read and got a degree, you are capable of venturing into new areas. As long as there is family land where you can practice farming, please do.

I am one person who has written proposals and looked for funds from outside Uganda. I started this in 2010 when I wanted to contest the Presidency, inside me, I knew I did not stand good chance of winning the Presidential election, but I was sure of the money. That money was to help me in fulfilling my dream of helping the development efforts of Namutamba Parish. My friend, the people who are ‘entitled’ in Uganda did not give me opportunity to get a coin of what I raised.

I tried my luck the second time in 2015. The whole of that year I spent it fundraising. Still those who believe that they are entitled took my money.

In 2020, I started a CBO in the name: Community Educators - Uganda. I can tell you, still I did not access a coin from the bankers I used.

From around October 2021, I started fundraising for Namutamba Parish to help the development initiatives. This time, I did not use a bank, but still the method I used has not helped me access a coin in the Uganda setting.

For 12 years I fundraised with my base in Kajjansi Town Council. Having raised so much money which other people decided to share, I decided to do small gardening at least not to buy food.








IN 2022, IT IS 12 AND 7 YEARS RESPECTIVELY SINCE I MADE THE FUNDRAISING (S) BELOW:

http://williamkituuka.blogspot.com/2010/09/kind-appeal-for-moral-support-and_01.html?m=1

http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1

http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1

Late September I went to Kawanda. I bought Banana Suckers, some and fruit grafted seedlings. Instead of wasting time with a system that has shown not to help me, I hope to harvest Matooke for my consumption.

I look at Irish Potatoes the sample I planted and they are doing fine. I have my smart phone to consult for anything regarding the growth period of these plants.

My friends the graduates, things are not easy. Using my brains, billions equivalent were sent to Uganda to help my initiatives, but I have never touched that money. I have remained sober. I don’t take alcohol. I cannot commit suicide given my circumstances.

I wish to advise you to go and do something on land. It can be so paying. When I put on a suit, you cannot believe that I spend time in the garden. If I had land, surely I would scale out for agriculture can pay more so when you apply the Scientific knowledge and good market strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment