Wednesday 3 September 2014

I FEEL GREAT WHENEVER I AM COMPLIMENTED FOR THE WORKS



Dear William,

Thanks for the great work you are doing for us/Kisubi OBs/Uganda/Catholic Church.
I am a former teacher at Savio Junior School 1969-1973, HS at St. Mary’s 1974-75.
I love Kisubi and the Brothers of Christian Instruction.
Thanks for the articles on Dr. Mayanja son of Mr. Ddamulira of Ssissa... I knew him well and we were friends..in exile in Nairobi in the late 70s.
Akuume

Dear William Kituuka,
Nkwebaza nnyo nnyo olw'ebirungi byokoledde St. Mary's College Kisubi nga okunganya ebyafaayo bye Ssomero lyaffe lino. Omukama akwongere amaanyi.
John B. Nalumenya-Mubiru(Virginia USA)
Twayogerako olumu kussimu. I am planning to be in Uganda March28-April10 will call and meet.
Cell phone yo eri ki?
Akuume.

No comments:

Post a Comment