Thursday 4 August 2022

I NEVER IMAGINED THAT THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR BANK OF UGANDA WOULD BE IN OFFICE FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE I RECOVER WHAT IS DUE TO ME.

I


NEVER IMAGINED THAT THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR BANK OF UGANDA WOULD BE IN OFFICE FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE I RECOVER WHAT IS DUE TO ME.

2nd August 2022 makes two years since my classmate in Economics at Makererere University took office as Deputy Governor.

When he assumed office, I communicated to him my situation regarding the fraud I suffered regarding the funds I raised from outside Uganda.

I remember that he sent my complaints to two banks: Cairo International Bank (CIB) and ABSA Uganda, the former Barclays Bank.

I was surprised that shortly after I raised my matters, Cairo International Bank changed name to Cairo Uganda Bank.

I did all my ground work to have authorities in Bank of Uganda and Ministry of Finance sort my problem, but as I write I am not aware of any positive development. The former Governor Bank of Uganda died in 2022 and, that was 12 years after 2010 when I registered the first loss and duly communicated to him several times.

I want to inform all concerned that I need justice and will keep looking for that justice. It is not acceptable that some people interfere with my communication and take funds due to me, and then they stupidly ask me to come up with the facts that so and so had sent money to me. My brothers and sisters, stop reaping where you did not sow. I keep telling people that God is on my side. Don’t call for punishment you would avoid from God. Surely, nobody can enjoy my money and he or she just goes free without punishment from the Almighty creator. That one I am sure. There is need for justice. Many times some people sit in offices and they assume that they are the alpha and omega. Sorry, God is there: He is the alpha and omega. He is at liberty to remove a fuse from anyone any moment or handle a person as He wishes. How on earth would fellow Ugandans get me to what I am going through?

Anyway, all my challenges I leave them to God. But it is sad how our country Uganda went to the dogs.

WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA’S CHALLENGES FUNDRAISING FROM OUTSIDE UGANDA.

http://hecarethforyou.blogspot.com/2022/06/william-kituuka-kiwanukas-challenges.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment