Tuesday 6 September 2022

GOOD LORD, WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME AT THE MERCY OF A HANDFUL OF UGANDANS IN BIG POSITIONS?

Lord, You saw me in my childhood as one who struggled and lived to the preaching that You are the Almighty God.

You took me through the challenges of school as a boy from a humble family.

Lord, I have faced a lot of injustice in life which included losing a job just in payment of the sins of my seniors when I was working in a bank.

Lord, in my trials and tribulations in 2010, through a vision, You showed me how I could market myself internationally and be able to get dollars to Uganda that were to be the basis of the re - birth in my life and positive contribution to humanity through bettering lives more so in Namutamba Parish.

Good Lord, some people with whom we are in Uganda who see themselves entitled and that they have a right to everything in Uganda decided to share the billions of shillings that were realized in my fundraising.

Good Lord, those people thought that they were very smart. Overtime, Lord, You enabled me add bits and pieces and I was able to conclude that the funds I raised in 2010 were shared under the guise of paying pensioners.

Lord, when things did not work out in 2010, I made a more serious attempt from October 2014 to fundraise. Lord, these people did not spare anything of their past game. Even in 2015, all the funds I raised, not a coin was declared to me!

Lord, in 2017 I tried to fundraise for my former Primary school. I was told that not a coin had ever been credited to that Account!

In 2020, I made another attempt to fundraise for : Community Educators - Uganda, I resigned with it after nothing was ever credited to the account!

In October 2021, I started fundraising for Namutamba Parish after we registered a Company Limited by Guarantee as a vehicle through which we were to do business. I did not circulate the Telephone number locally through whuch I was to get contacted, but sent it to prospect funders. But trust Ugandans, some people kept ringing that number which gave me a clue that they were connected to the racket through which my communication is interferred with and hence unable to realize the funding I sweat for.

But Lord, as You look on, for how long can I be at the mercy of some or a handful of Ugandans? How can I be frustrated for a period of 12 years during which I have made 5 fundraising (s) whose proceeds have gone to people who are highly placed and they see themselves entitled to all my efforts? In this type of situation, good Lord, why do You look on as I am abused and dehumanized by some people who see themselves at liberty to see me as a none entity. Lord, here You are not fair. I have faced this abuse for 12 years and it is ongoing. I think You have to see it end as long as You created us to live in harmony.

Lord, I pray that this work of the devil is changed so that I am able to enjoy my sweat.

I pray in Your name.

AMEN

http://williamkituuka.blogspot.com/2010/09/kind-appeal-for-moral-support-and_01.html?m=1

http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1

http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1

http://namutambademgloryamust.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-current-state-of-namutamba.html?m=1

https://communityeducators-uganda.blogspot.com/2020/06/welcome-to-community-educators-uganda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment