Friday 28 October 2022

GOD IS GREAT: HOW THE PEOPLE WHO HACK INTO OUR ACCOUNTS TOOK THEMSELVES TO POLICE.

In between July and early October 2022, I had my two Facebook Accounts hacked into. First was: William Kiwanuka Kituuka. They hacked in under the guise of securing my account. This led to asking me for new Passwords, and after each password, I would go back to the same circle.

I was left with: William Kituuka Facebook Account. Towards end of September or very early October, I found myself off Facebook.

In the past, from 2010 and 2015, when I fundraised to stand for President of Uganda, my email (s) communication was hacked into. And, at the end, all the funds I raised were instead shared.






I thank God because I trust Him. Imagine the people who do the injustice to us reported themselves and exactly what they do for which they are paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment