Tuesday 8 December 2015

I HAVE SEEN SINGLE MOTHERS MISTREAT CHILDREN AND I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEM.


In life we all have wishes, unfortunately, many times things do not work out as we would have wished.  many women are single mothers, or in one way or the other are frustrated by the type of relationship they enjoy with their would be husbands.  However, even if the father to your child frustrates you, the child is a blessing.  The child you mistreat and fail to share with the little you have could actually bail you even when the child's father is no where.

At times, following the frustrations the Museveni Government has put me in, I find my son a source of bail out.  So, when the father of your child disappoints you, in trying your best to care for that child who some see as a big problem, you could have a big investment in life.

You find a woman who you think has brains but uses a big stick to can a child simply to put off the frustration!

I know of women who have gone places simply to try and get a child.  yet you find others mistreating the children they have when they have the  minimal requirements to care for these children, my advice is, as your parents cared for you, care for the child at your disposal and in so doing, you could get blessings you may have never dreamt of.

No comments:

Post a Comment