Saturday 12 December 2015

'KITALO NYO EKYA' HON. SUSAN NAMAGANDA 31 WOMAN MP BUKOMANSIMBI.


Job 14: 1 - 2  "man born of a woman is a few days and full of trouble.  He springs up like a flower and withers away, like a fleeting shadow, he does not endure."

Hon. Susan Namaganda has withered away at a moment that her electorate the people of Bukomansimbi, the tribe mates the Baganda and Uganda at large still had a lot of hope from her energies and mission.

Hon. Susan Namaganda was known as "Ebbeeyi y'ebirime", meaning she knew that poverty of her constituents could be overcome if good prices of farm produce were realized.

It is sad  that Susan saw death coming as her driver struggled to see the on coming vehicle give dim lights, which unfortunately did not materialize and there lay Namaganda between the car seat and the dashboard from where she was pulled but could not talk.  She had started on her journey to her creator at around midnight only to be pronounced dead less than 12 hours later at 11.00 am, Friday, 11th December 2015!

It is sad Susan has passed on so young, energetic with a lot of wish to see her people better.  As we celebrate her short but fruitful life, there is need for caution to all aspiring for political office to balance their time well so as to avoid travelling so much in a hurry, very exhausted and late in the night.

Namaganda was brought up an orphan.  She lost the love of her dear parents early in life, but fortunately got a helping hand of a relative, who unfortunately has lost her during blossom time. 

We need to pray for the 3 young children who will not see the love of their dear mother again.  So sad that she leaves behind a 7 month old baby.   

Psalm 39 New International Version (NIV)

I said, “I will watch my ways
    and keep my tongue from sin;
I will put a muzzle on my mouth
    while in the presence of the wicked.”
2 So I remained utterly silent,
    not even saying anything good.
But my anguish increased;
3     my heart grew hot within me.
While I meditated, the fire burned;
    then I spoke with my tongue:
4 “Show me, Lord, my life’s end
    and the number of my days;
    let me know how fleeting my life is.
5 You have made my days a mere handbreadth;
    the span of my years is as nothing before you.
Everyone is but a breath,
    even those who seem secure.[b]
6 “Surely everyone goes around like a mere phantom;
    in vain they rush about, heaping up wealth
    without knowing whose it will finally be.
7 “But now, Lord, what do I look for?
    My hope is in you.
8 Save me from all my transgressions;
    do not make me the scorn of fools.
9 I was silent; I would not open my mouth,
    for you are the one who has done this.
10 Remove your scourge from me;
    I am overcome by the blow of your hand.
11 When you rebuke and discipline anyone for their sin,
    you consume their wealth like a moth—
    surely everyone is but a breath.
12 “Hear my prayer, Lord,
    listen to my cry for help;
    do not be deaf to my weeping.
I dwell with you as a foreigner,
    a stranger, as all my ancestors were.
13 Look away from me, that I may enjoy life again
    before I depart and am no more.”

"May the good Lord who gave Uganda the gift of Susan grant her soul eternal peace.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment