Thursday 21 April 2016

ISSUES ARISING FOLLOWING MY APPLICATION TO RE- KNEW MY PASSPORT ON FILE NO. INT/3162/90 IN THE NAME: WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA



WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA
P. O. Box 2678,
KAMPALA.
Tel. 0776 981628
21st April 2016


The Commissioner
Directorate of Citizenship & Immigration Control
Ministry of Internal Affairs
Kampala.
Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: ISSUES ARISING FOLLOWING MY APPLICATION TO RE- KNEW MY PASSPORT ON FILE NO. INT/3162/90 IN THE NAME: WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA.

I submitted my application for the re – knewal of a travel document on Monday, March 14, 2016.  After the expiry of a month on April 15, 2016, I called at the Passport office to pick the document.  On arrival at the office I was told that my file had issues.  I called at Room 6.  I was told that the photos I submitted had been rejected.  Good enough I had some three photos on me and I gave them in.  Given the experience that a whole month elapsed without any knowledge that my application had issues, this morning I decided to call at the office to know whether this time the things were fine.  To get the shock of my life, I was told that this time a photocopy of my Transcript was needed to prove that I am an Economist.  I could not believe for two reasons:
1.      How come that issue was not identified in the 1st place so that I was told the 1st time I checked?
2.       I am not a new case, how come the Transcript was required now?

Let me pray that I am not being persecuted for my politics.

I have brought the Transcript to the office; hopefully, I will not call and find another issue.

Thank you.

William Kituuka Kiwanuka.


No comments:

Post a Comment