Tuesday 22 March 2016

WHAT ARE THESE POWER SHARING ARRANGEMENTS THE FDC IS PROPOSING?


I many times fail to understand my friends in Uganda. When you look at the petition filed by Hon. Amama Mbabazi, it makes a lot of sense. Though the judges may not have the courage to declare the Kiggundu announcement Null and Void, the FDC at this material time or even before should have been pre - occupied with helping the Amama Mbabazi side to get the evidence so that the exercise clearly shows the irregularities etc.

I for one have waited to see the tallied results as per the declaration forms, I have not seen them. I surely do not understand what is going on.

We need to have the voting exercise done transparently and I for one as of now still think that the Supreme Court will rely on the evidence as provided by the Amama Lawyers and declare the win by Museveni null and void, and instead give the guidelines to the electoral commission to be followed in conducting the election once again.

Before we are there, you hear someone talking about power sharing arrangements. it really disturbs

No comments:

Post a Comment