Monday 15 February 2021

THE 1st DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF DR. SIMON KAGUGUBE

15th FEBRUARY 2021 MARKS ONE YEAR SINCE DR. SIMON KAGUGUBE BREATHED HIS LAST.


I had just returned home from burial, on checking my phone I saw a message from Robert a friend, it was: “Dr. Simon Kagugube has passed on”. It took me time to get to terms with the sad news.


I met Dr. Kagugube when he was in HSC when I joined St. Mary’s College Kisubi. He was House Prefect of Kiwanuka, the Blue House. He was the type of brand who was inspirational with a lot of confidence and commanded respect within the school student body.


I was later to meet Dr. Kagugube when St. Mary’s College Kisubi was preparing for the School Centenary. Though he had a busy schedule, he got time for the Steering Committee Meetings, and his contribution greatly helped the success of the function in 2006.


We thank God for his contribution to St. Mary’s College Kisubi and Uganda at large.


We indeed miss him a lot.


May he continue to Rest In Peace.









No comments:

Post a Comment