Tuesday 1 February 2022

A PRAYER TO GOD TO TAKE THOSE WHO HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY

 A PRAYER TO GOD TO TAKE THOSE WHO HAVE AND CONTINUE STEALING MY MONEY.


Good Lord, You have seen my suffering for 12 years now. Lord, You know those people who have stolen my money since 2010. In 2010 they stole the my money I raised; in 2015 they again stole funds I raised; in 2017 they stole money that I raised which was meant to rehabilitate my former school; in 2020 they stole funds I raised for my CBO and that is not all, stealing is still going on even now for my current initiative. 


Lord, time is now for You to rid Uganda of these thieves who believe they are entitled. 


Lord, we struggle hard to look for donors, but some people use their connections with banks and or other connections to steal the money. 


Lord, enough is enough. If You take these people, many Ugandans will have relief. 


Lord, You have granted my wishes previously. I have hope that You will rid Uganda of these evil people.


In Your name I pray.


AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment