Monday 19 December 2022

25th DECEMBER 2022 IS GOING TO BE THE 12th CHRISTMAS IN MY STRUGGLE TO RECOVER FUNDS I RAISED OUTSIDE UGANDA, HOWEVER, NOBODY UPDATES ME AS TO WHETHER I AM BEING ASSISTED!

I have appealed to President Museveni not once about my problem, unfortunately, I have not received a coin of the funds I raised.

My fundraising efforts from 2010 to 2022 where I have not been able to access a coin are listed below:

1.

http://williamkituuka.blogspot.com/2010/09/kind-appeal-for-moral-support-and_01.html?m=1

2.

http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1

3.

http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1

4.

https://communityeducators-uganda.blogspot.com/2020/06/welcome-to-community-educators-uganda.html?m=1

5. Namutamba Parish Local Economic Development Model.

My circumstances forced me to make the appeal below. I really need justice.

CAN SOMEONE, AN ORGANIZATION OR ESTABLISHMENT TALK TO PRESIDENT MUSEVENI ABOUT MY PLIGHT?



My name is William Kituuka Kiwanuka. I have so far made 5 different fundraising (s) and unfortunately, I have not been able to access any funds raised.

In 2010, I went to Cairo International Bank where I had an account in the name: Ultra Simplex Enterprises 000686. I talked to the bank management that I wanted to use that account to raise money to enable me to have funds to facilitate my standing for President of Uganda in 2011. There was no objection from the bank. So, I got a Blog for fundraising ready and I started sending out emails to individuals and organizations whose contacts I randomly got from the Internet sources. When I went to Cairo bank, I was told that they had not received funds for the credit of my account.

I suspected that something was wrong. I decided to write to the Governor Bank of Uganda (BOU) - Prof. Emmanuel Tumusiime Mutebile and copied the email to not less than 30 Senior Staff at BOU. I wanted the Bank to investigate this case. I did not get any response from the Bank. Actually, it is the Resident Representative of IMF who had tried to respond but his email content had been deleted. I was therefore not able to stand for President because the funds I raised were not accessible to me.

Early 2015, I tried my luck the second time. I went to Barclays Bank - Ntinda Branch and was able to open an account in the name: Kiwanuka Kituuka with the full knowledge of the bank manager that it was for collecting proceeds to my fundraising to be able to stand for President in 2016.

Having worked on two Blogs for the purpose, I wrote to Governor Tumusiime Mutebile informing him of my intentions to raise funds to be able to stand for President. Even this time, I did not get any response from Bank of Uganda.

I was later to learn about a fraud in Cairo International Bank which was baptized the “Pension Scam”. Having followed the matter well, it was clear to me as someone who practiced as a Commercial banker for some years that part of the funds in the said “pension scam” is what I raised and was not declared to me. It eventually became clear from the court proceedings that some Ministry of Finance staff had worked hand in hand with some staff at Bank of Uganda and some in the Ministry of Public Service and the deal was sealed in Cairo International Bank.

Having failed to access a coin in 2010 and 2015, I decided to make a Fundraising appeal for my former Primary School - Namutamba Demonstration In 2017. Centenary Bank - Mityana Branch was to help in collecting the funds. To - date, there is no information that any money has ever been credited to that account.

Having faced all the frustration with fundraising involving local banks in Uganda, I made another attempt with Equity Bank - Kajjansi. In July 2020 an account was opened in the name: Community Educators - Uganda. That account since the last checking on it was done, there was no single credit to it.

It is important to understand the level of sophistication through which we are defrauded. Those involved in this act cut off communication with the donors, and all it means is simple: Bankers remain party to the fraud and play roles as facilitators, hence the reason why they find it easy to ask for proof of funds sent.

On April 2, 2021 I decided to work on a Blog for a fundraising appeal for the Reconstruction of Makerere University Main Building. I played this role as an alumni and secondly, I wanted to show proof to those who doubted my ability at fundraising that I really knew the the art of fundraising. 

It also happened that I wanted to boost the fundraising for Church House hence the Blog I made in May 2021 and the numerous emails.

WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

I am unable to access a coin of the funds I raise outside Uganda for the various purposes I have tried. While President Museveni may have not known that there was fraud in 2010 and 2015, all effort has been made to put this matter to him. There is NO action taken by the President that I am aware of having failed to get cooperation from the existing organizations that would help with justice in these matters.

I was motivated to want to stand for President of Uganda in 2011, not that I really believed that I could make it, that was opportunity to show Ugandans that there was an alternative to what President Museveni was offering, and deep within me, it was a golden opportunity to raise funds to help the development efforts of Namutamba Parish (in Mityana District) where I grew up.

Namutamba Parish was developing well prior to the 1972 invasion of Uganda by Museveni and company. That invasion was responsible for the eventual insecurity which led the Lea Wilson family that had been a pillar in the development of the area to leave Uganda for UK.

My efforts as someone who read Economics and Rural Economy to help Namutamba get back to develop have been frustrated by those who know my potential in the area of fundraising. These people are not allowing me to access any funds I raise outside Uganda.

Please, if you are touched by this article and by any chance you ever interact with President Museveni, please tell him that his Government can do better. The President keeps inviting investors who aim at exploiting Ugandans meanwhile he has men and women in various positions who are frustrating some of us in doing anything good for the people of Uganda.

I REST MY CASE.



No comments:

Post a Comment