Monday 19 December 2022

I MET PAUL JOSEPH SSEMAKULA ON THE AFTERNOON OF SEPTEMBER 18, 2013 ON INVITATION OF LATE HON. PAUL SSEMOGERERE HIS FATHER

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TIME FOR PAUL JOSEPH SSEMAKULA TO PASS ON 31 DAYS AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS FATHER HON. PAUL KAWANGA SSEMOGERERE.

It was on September 18, 2013 afternoon that I was a guest at Late Hon. Paul Kawanga Ssemogerere. He invited me to get photos that were to spice up the Questionnaire answers he gave me in 2012. It was in that meeting when for the first time I met Paul Joseph Ssemakula.

Late Hon. Ssemogerere’ communication to me is below:

Dear Mr. Kituuka,

Greetings.

As already agreed, I shall be expecting you this afternoon after 2.00 p.m.

I  shall be with photos in hard copies to choose from.

However, my son, Paul Ssemakula has scanned many of these photographs. He will be around also. In case you have a Lap-top, you should therefore bring it along to make the transmission process easier.

Regards,

Paul K. Ssemogerere

Shortly after, Late Ssemogerere made the communication below to me:

Dear Mr. Kituuka,

I hope you have received, from Paul Ssemakula, photos taken with Justice Daniel Ntanda Nsereko yesterday at his hotel (Sheraton); and I hope you can correct the typing error in the mail, where Karoli Ssemogerere appears twice instead of once and Paul Ssemogerere is left out!

Justice Daniel Nsereko is a Judge of the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague, The Nethelands. He has been here for a Conference on the ICC,  organized by Parliamentarians for Global Action at which he was the Guest Speaker. He is an old friend of mine: we first made acquaintance in the mid-nineteen sixties  when he was still a student at King's College Buddo and I was DP Publicity Secretary.

Regards,

Paul K. Ssemogerere

The passing of Paul Joseph Ssemakula is another big blow to the Ssemogerere family. We commit them to the Almighty God for comfort.

Below are some of the photos Paul Ssemakula shared to me.

































Kitalo nnyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment