Sunday 25 December 2022

TIME CHECK IS 02.14AM UGANDA TIME.

I wake up just to make this remark. I was in my bed in my house which I can say is in a village setting, though people are buying land and constructing in the area.

I am bothered that some people are enjoying their lives at such an odd hour. This is evidenced by unusual loud music not far from my house.

It is true, some of the people who were alive on Christmas of 2021 are no longer simply because of the way they conducted their lives.

Uganda is a country that is not easy to understand. You just wake up and you are told that a Police Station was invaded, some Police Officer (s) killed and some guns taken.

I really don’t understand the way some people in Uganda see things. Just this Christmas, there are people who have not had what to eat. Such people will normally look to soft targets at least to get what to eat the next day. I really don’t understand why some Ugandans make their lives so cheap. Do you really have to be in a place of entertainment past midnight? Where is your security?

I think as we prepare for 2023, let us be more responsible, maybe many will live on beyond 2023.

Happy Boxing Day. But please limit the excitement. 26th December 2022 is not the end of the world. You may have more years depending on how you conduct yourself and behave responsibly.



No comments:

Post a Comment