Tuesday 14 March 2023

GOD, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME OVER 13 YEARS NOW


From my school days, I worked very hard, read seriously so that I would end up a useful citizen in Uganda contributing positively to development initiatives more so Namutamba Parish which started declining after the Malcolm Lee Wilson family left Uganda due to insecurity in 1972.

God was good to me. In a vision, He showed me what to do. That was to raise funds through my wish to stand for President in 2011. Indeed I launched a Fundraising drive on Internet and reached my target donors through email. My success was seen as an opportunity by some Ugandans who reap where they did not sow.

The scheme to use payment of Pensioners was hatched. Names of Pensioners were got, the process was undertaken where photos of beneficiaries for my money were not of the real people whose names appeared for payment, and money in billions of Uganda Shillings was got from Cairo International Bank.

These people never ever thought of giving me some billions of my money, though they found it easy to bribe anybody who was seen as a road block in their transactions!

So, from 2010, I remained a destitute who would beg to make a living. For 13 years today, I have not picked a shilling out of the fundraisings I made. What I remember is one time after 2015 when Kabushenga though not known to me personally, for we have never met physically, sent to me a request for some money. He used Facebook messanger. I had all along known that I received funds in 2015, but Barclays bank Uganda decided not to give me a coin.

Today, while I am one of the fee Ugandans in Uganda who have brought in dollars without going through trade, I am one of the poorest. For 12 years, I have wrote proposals to get funded to implement projects to better lives of Ugandans, instead, some people who are connected and see themselves entitled decided that I should not access a coin.

I am a destitute. I depend on hand - outs from relatives and friends. The innovations I want in Namutamba have been failed by those who believe they have better use for the money I have raised.

Given that background, it is true: “Not all the glitters is gold”. Some people on sharing my money leave the banks very happy, but they never imagine the curse surrounding that money. God cannot leave you enjoy my money as I suffer and beg. Be sure for your turn as punishment by Him.

Once more, I am what I am today because of the sacrifices of a few people who have come in to help me. May the Almighty God bless them abundantly.

AMEN

My fundraising efforts from 2010 to 2023 where I have not been able to access a coin are listed below:

1.

http://williamkituuka.blogspot.com/2010/09/kind-appeal-for-moral-support-and_01.html?m=1

2.

http://billkiwanuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/kiwanuka-kituuka-for-2016-uganda.html?m=1

3.

http://kiwanukaofunityinafederateduganda.blogspot.com/2015/05/kiwanuka-kituukas-appeal-for-financial_7.html?m=1

4.

https://communityeducators-uganda.blogspot.com/2020/06/welcome-to-community-educators-uganda.html?m=1

5. Namutamba Parish Local Economic Development Model.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE NAMUTAMBA PARISH WOULD BE NOW?

If only some people had not shared the monies I received in my fundraising appeals for President in 2010 and 2015, Namutamba Parish where I grew up would be a Centre of Excellence. 

1. Namutamba Demonstration School would already be back to one of the leading schools in Uganda.

2. Namutamba would be popular for growing Organic food.

3. Namutamba would be getting local and foreign tourists in hundreds every week.

4. Namutamba cattle farmers would slowly be changing from having large herds to small zero grazing cattle with high returns.

5. Namutamba would be having tarmac roads linking many places.

6. Namutamba motorists would be having a reliable fuel station in the area.

7. Residents of Namutamba and its hinterland would no longer have to go to Mityana for their shopping, they would get 95% of their needs in Namutamba.

8. There would be extension agents virtually in all villages of Namutamba and organized marketing channels of the agricultural produce.

9. Namutamba Parish would boost of a Healthy Centre IV and expanding with services including: Ambulances; Surgery; Maternity; Eye-care; Dental and Primary Healthcare Services to mention some.

10. There would be at least one Demonstration Farm in each of the village of Namutamba Parish.

11. We would have a sports playground with prospects of being very competitive in Uganda.

12. We would try as much as possible to get people to work and change their wasted time in unproductive politics of parties to income generation.

13. We would by now be supporting Religious Organizations in their roles to promote morality which is the greatest problem of Uganda.

14. We would be sponsoring youth to train in vocational skills where such training is available and these would come back to Namutamba to boost the local economic development.

You cannot believe, this plan has not taken off. It is now 12 years simply because of the moral decay, impunity and love for free things by those who are connected.

Some of us have practical ideas and means to execute them, but we have people who think that they know a lot. Others use all sorts of unviable reasons to take what is due to the likes of myself.

We are poor because we have some people with primitive thinking. Those who undertake primitive accumulation of wealth. 

If only God can intervene and I recover funds that were stolen by the so - called connected people, I can assure you, Namutamba Parish will turn into the Mecca of Uganda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment