Saturday 9 August 2014

MATT KIGGUNDU LAID TO REST PICTORIAL

Below are some images as the Late Matthias Kiggundu Sekitoleko (Kiggu - Seki) got on to his final journey to his resting place- Saturday, 9 August, 2014. 

On journey to final resting place of Late Matt Kiggundu

A queue of vehicles that were following Matt's body


The Benz vehicle with the coffin inside

Dr. Alex Coutinho is clearly seen in the picture

The coffin of Matt being removed from the vehicle



Moments before the Funeral Mass took off

The tent with some of the mourners before Mass


The tent




Owek. Engineer J. B. Walusimbi - Chairman SMACK Board of Governors


SMACK BURSAR AND ACCOUNTANT




SMACK STAFF MEMBERS
DR. COUTINHO AS CO - M/C



1 comment:

  1. With shock, I heard the death of a dear friend and mentor Mathias Kiggundu Sekitoleko.
    Kigu-Seki is one of the top 10 men who shaped my life. As an impressionable teenager, Kigu-Seki decided without any prompting to be our mentor with my best friend Barry Kironde. He taught me to drive, the first person to talk to me about sex and relationships, more so safer sex. During the A-level Vac, he got me my first job at the Public Libraries Board. His brotherly love was instrumental in shaping me into who I am today especially emulating him to mentor young people. It is a big loss to his family, and friends, especially Margret and the children as well as our nation. May his soul rest in eternal peace

    ReplyDelete