Sunday 13 March 2022

IT IS BY GRACE OF GOD THAT I WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA STILL HAS LIFE.

 GOD IS GREAT: 12 AND 7 YEARS RESPECTIVELY AFTER THE PROCEEDS TO MY FUNDRAISING FOR PRESIDENT WERE STOLEN, HE HAS CONTINUED TO GIVE ME A LEASE OF LIFE.


One of Uganda’s biggest problem is people who are connected and believe that they are entitled even to what belongs to others.


These people started stealing proceeds to my fundraising for President in 2010. They did not stop there. They went further and stole all that I raised when I wanted to stand for President in 2016.


God has been so good to me in that though I face terrible challenges He has guaranteed my life up to now. I am so grateful.


I know that since I am human, my life may be terminated anytime. In case I transition to the other world, this is how I should be seen off if by then the Government of Uganda organs concerned about my matters to not yielded to the recovery of what is due to me:


1. No Funeral Flowers - I am going through very terrible circumstances following the theft of funds due to me. I feel it best that I am seen off in an easy way where people may get photo images of my works or my personal photos. I want to leave flowers to those who see themselves entitled in Uganda and are at liberty to take what belongs to us for their personal enjoyment and satisfaction.


2. I belong to Church of Uganda and have prepared a booklet showing the order of Service and some areas to do with my works and a few photos. I would like this followed religiously.


3. A Tombstone clearly showing how I happen to be a victim of the NRM Administration.


Below are images that could be sampled from.















































No comments:

Post a Comment