Wednesday 30 March 2022

“IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL”

 “IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL”


The main thrust of what I am communicating is that despite the circumstances I find myself in (where some people decided to steal the proceeds to my fundraising twice for President of Uganda, and other resources I have raised since hence leading to my failure to enjoy a decent life, meet my obligations and more so, having been disabled to help Namutamba Parish Community and ending up living like a pauper), the truths about Christ and his mission in this sinful world uphold me.


I thank God for He has given me a lease for this long 12 years now, surrounded by my enemies who decided to steal what is due to me by virtue of their influence, connections, and the feeling of entitlement in the current political dispensation.


He may decide that I cease to be, and that will be His wish. Unfortunately, I will go leaving incomplete business. For 12 years now, I have longed to have what I rightfully fundraised, but my appeals have not received positive response. That means, the plans I have for Namutamba Parish, though I raised the money are yet to be fulfilled because money the driver to see my dreams into reality was stolen by the powerful in Uganda.


I have tried my level best. I have appealed to the highest office in the land. I don’t know whether a miracle can happen. I have nothing to do. That is how far political power can take people. I am sorry to the Namutamba Parish Community in that I think I have done my level best. I had the plan in my head to see the area get started on the road to sustainable economic development. I realized my dream of raising the funds to get my plans implemented, but the powerful in Uganda decided otherwise - and my money was shared!


I did my part. What remains, I only entrust to God. Whether He decides that I depart this world anytime now, I will definitely go, but I believe my wishes are known in case I cease to be. That is how frustrating life can be in our type of political set up.




No comments:

Post a Comment