Saturday 7 January 2023

I WOULD NOT BE ENDURING THE PAIN I AM UNDERGOING IF ONLY LATE TUMUSIIME MUTEBILE HAD HANDLED MY CASE PROFESSIONALLY.


Ugandans should know that professionalism should be seen to be practiced when they are in offices. I am sure that when I communicated to Prof. Mutebile in 2010, 2015 and thereafter, he had not known that he would not live to the end of January 2022. Maybe, he would have acted otherwise. I should have got justice. It is now 13 years since I was first defrauded. I think there is some lesson for Ugandans in public offices who do not ensure professionalism while handling the cases that they come across each day when in offices.

From: The Morning Star Magazine <themorningstarmagazine@yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 at 09:34

Subject: RE: FUNDING FOR MY PRESIDENTIAL BID

To: <etmutebile@bou.or.ug>, <pbyabakama@bou.or.ug>, <gnyeko@bou.or.ug>, <jmubangizi@bou.or.ug>, <pkagoro@bou.or.ug>, <bkasozi@bou.or.ug>, <dkihangire@bou.or.ug>, <jbagyenda@bou.or.ug>, <pmusinguzi@bou.or.ug>, <dkabahweza@bou.or.ug>, <adkabugu@bou.or.ug>, <cowinyi@bou.or.ug>, <jkijjambu@bou.or.ug>, <jchemonges@bou.or.ug>, <aobbo@bou.or.ug>, <jykwalusimbi@bou.or.ug>, <ekalule@bou.or.ug>, <nnasasira@bou.or.ug>, <skaboyo@bou.or.ug>, <cabuka@bou.or.ug>, <hopondo@bou.or.ug>, <emwenebirinda@bou.or.ug>, <rfmayebo@bou.or.ug>, <tnsereko@bou.or.ug>, <aopio@bou.or.ug>, <emwebya@bou.or.ug>, <mkatarikawe@bou.or.ug>, <arwekikiga@bou.or.ug>, <wkajubi@bou.or.ug>, <mkkasule@bou.or.ug>, <trichardson@imf.org>, <ckoenigsperger@bou.or.ug>, <mbrownbridge@bou.or.ug>

WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA

P. O. Box 33917,

KAMPALA.

Tel: +256714981628

Email: wkituuka@myself.com

29th September 2010

The

Governor Bank

of Uganda

P. o. Box 7120,

Kampala.

Dear Sir,

RE: FUNDING FOR MY

PRESIDENTIAL BID

Up to now, I am one of those who wish to stand as Independent candidates for President of Uganda. 

Unfortunately, I cannot proceed to collect Nomination Papers if I have no funding, which funding I have endeavoured to campaign for widely.  Unfortunately, the contact email I circulated: williamkituuka@hotmail.com has for sometime now not been accessible to me for reasons which I am not aware of!  That means I cannot have information via that email address.  Time has run out as my last hope to be able to collect Nomination Papers is Friday, October 1st, 2010.

The purpose of this communication therefore is to kindly request the Bank in case there is any funding in my favour to avail information to me.  I look forward to

maximum cooperation.

Yours

faithfully,

William

Kituuka Kiwanuka

cc

Senior Staff bank of Uganda

cc

The Electoral Commission


To: etmutebile@bou.or.ug <etmutebile@bou.or.ug>

11th January 2015

The Governor,

Bank of Uganda,

P. O. Box 7120,

KAMPALA.

Dear Prof. Emmanuel Tumisiime Mutebire.

RE: AN OPEN LETTER REGARDING FUNDRAISING OF SHS 60BN FOR MY PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

The 2016 Presidential Elections are about 12 months from the date of this communication.   I happen to be one of the Prospect Presidential Candidates for the race.  However, you are aware that running for the Presidency is no joking matter.  It requires billions.  I have come up with a budget for my campaign marketing strategy of Ushs 60 bn as a candidate for a Government of National Unity.  To raise the required funds, I have sent out an appeal to the people of Uganda and the international community.  Many people out there are sympathetic to the situation Ugandans are going through, and these can readily support a candidate with a proposal to turn around the country for the better.

You are aware of the billions of shillings President Museveni invests in his campaigns, for example, the T-shirts and posters come up to astronomical amounts in shillings.  Please, give me the opportunity to receive this money if it is sent, because there is a possibility that it could be sent and diverted to other businesses without my knowledge.  I am ready to discuss expenditure plans with the Bank to ensure that the funds are not put to areas that may endanger national security.

I am a representative of forces for peaceful change of leadership in Uganda which is now.  I also believe that you would love to be in a peaceful country, and one of the ways you may call for instability is being selective by blocking funds to support a campaign like this while President Museveni has access to the National Treasury and is able to dictate.

I hope we shall have no problem with the Bank in case any friends extend a hand of help to this cause.

Thank you.

Kiwanuka Kituuka

No comments:

Post a Comment