Sunday 15 January 2023

WHY DO YOU MAKE LIFE IMPOSSIBLE FOR US FOR MATERIAL THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE BEHIND?


Late Hon. Paul Kawanga Ssemogerere 


Before Uganda celebrated the 50th Independence Anniversary on October 9, 2012 I had sent a questionnaire to Hon. Ssemogerere which he responded to after taking time to find appropriate answers.

When I called on the Late Hon. Paul Kawanga Ssemogerere for strategies to leave Uganda.



On January 18, 2013, I wrote to America Immigration Services wishing to be helped as an asylum seeker. I had got a lot of frustration in Uganda by fellow Ugandans who up to now have made me fail to have any of my projects off ground. I got a response to my letter in form of an email dated April 2013 attached.

Towards Easter of 2013 (March 31, 2013), I got a shock of my life when I found that I could not access my Email: goodgovernancepractice@gmail.com

My blog: www.goodgovernancepractice.blogspot.com had also ceased to exist. 

This is one posts that ceased to exist when my email was no longer accessible to me.

This was not the first Email to cease to exist. There was: williamkituuka@hotmail.com which I had used to fundraise in 2010 where I was defrauded of billions equivalent in Uganda shillings through what came to be baptised as the Cairo Bank Pension Scam.

I had posted on that blog for more than 1 year. I could not believe that I had lost all that I had put there.

After the Easter of 2013, I rang the Late Hon. Paul Ssemogerere as I needed his guidance on how I could leave Uganda which had become hell for me.

Hon. Ssemogerere fixed a day and time when I was to meet him at home. I opened up to him what I was going through and armed with a letter from US, I looked to his advice since I needed sponsorship to go to US and accommodation.



Ssemogerere had an invitation for a Conference which he gave me in a photo copy and a number of other options.

I made attempts to reach out for sponsorship and my efforts were a failure. Up to the time of writing this, I have remained a frustrated person in my own country where I am defrauded by people who are connected and they believe they are entitled and above prosecution.

2023 is the 13th year since I was first defrauded through Cairo International Bank, and most recently late 2021 when I made efforts to raise funds to help development efforts in Namutamba Parish.

I still have hope that the Almighty God will touch the hearts of people who have now frustrated me for 13 years, just to benefit from my potential in mobilization of funds, for they should know, whether they take all billions from me, one day God will terminate them and they will go with nothing.

I thank God that I am still alive and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment