Wednesday 25 January 2023

THIS IS WILLIAM KITUUKA KIWANUKA WHO HAS BEEN TREATED UNJUSTLY AND HENCE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET A COIN FROM WHAT I RAISED FROM OUTSIDE UGANDA



I WAS BROUGHT UP IN A SIMPLE HOME OF A TEACHER, BUT SOME UGANDANS HAVE NO HUMAN HEART.

Having been brought up in a simple family with my father as a teacher at Namutamba Teachers’ College in then Mubende District, I decided to concentrate seriously on my studies at Namutamba Demonstration School. I loved to join St. Mary’s College, Kisubi (SMACK) and I made it. I have no regrets going to SMACK then because we had freedom of worship. As a member of Church of Uganda, I have no regrets at all. Our Sunday’s were the best. We had the best time worshiping. I can never thank Mubende District enough given the bursary I got which covered two thirds of the yearly tuition for 4 years at SMACK.

I was later to use my abilities and intellect to raise funds from outside Uganda in 2010 and 2015 and have continued.

I have failed to understand one thing: The rule of law in Uganda, whether it is real or not. How could some people decide to steal all the money I have raised from outside Uganda since 2010 and everything looks like it is normal? 

We see people we should be respecting in Uganda, but some of them what they do as they execute their duties is simply criminal. All the billions I have raised to Uganda have been stolen by people who imagined that I am an idiot. You take somebody’s money and you do not have the courtesy to imagine that he needs to survive!

For 13 and 8 years now, and continuing, I am unable to access a coin of the money I raised, instead some people have shared and put up whatever they wish!

For all who have stolen my money, either because they believe they are connected or entitled, I am sure, if they have any Religious background, they should know that what they have done to me, and continue doing to me is wrong and criminal whatever status they enjoy.

Surely, I don’t see why anybody should subscribe to God’s punishment because he stole my money. But they chose so!

Yes, I am confined to poverty and they are enjoying. I leave all to God our creator. I at times wonder whether that is part of the fundamental change NRM ushered in. I wonder whether there is any Government in Uganda that would treat me unjustly as NRM.


“NAYE KALE”

No comments:

Post a Comment