1. Those who are involved in the cheating of National Examinations.
2. Politicians who make promises which they cannot deliver.
3. Those who divert aid/donor funds.
4. Those who falsify figures.
5. Electoral Commission officers who falsify the voters’ register.
6. Those who give wrong figures (growth, epidemic levels to mention but a few).
7. Pastors who cheat believers of money and material things.
8. Those who steal drugs meant for the people of Uganda.
9. Those involved in corruption practices.
10. Traffic Police who solicit bribes from the drivers.
11. The judicial officers who deliberately fail to deliver justice.
12. Those in business undertakings who sell substandard products.
13. Those who take salaries for work not delivered.
14. Those who deliberately eliminate qualified candidates in interviews.
15. The Local Government officials who award tenders to their relatives, party members as well as leaking particulars of tenders the wrong way to contestants.
16. Those who drive while drunk beyond acceptable levels.
17. Those who exploit scarcity (taxi and bus drivers mostly towards big days like Christmas and when there is a fuel crisis).
18. The children whose parents pay fees but then they don’t go to school or attend as expected.
19. Leaders who don’t want to leave office.
20. Those who sell underweight goods.
21. Those who demand for a commission before delivery of a service for which they are duly paid.
22. Those who hold qualifications they have not worked for.
23. The medical practitioners who cheat their clients.
24. Those who cheat in national elections.