Sunday 22 May 2016

MESSRS CAIRO INTERNATIONAL BANK KAMPALA, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH REGARDING MY FUNDRAISING FOR PRESIDENT OF UGANDA IN 2010 WHERE I USED MY ACCOUNT: ULTRA SIMPLEX ENTERPRISES - 000686 TO COLLECT THE MONEY.



 
This is the portrait I used on my appeal.
 
Days have gone to months and months to years since I publicized my account: Ultra Simplex Enterprises - 000686 for collection of funds to help my wish to stand for President of Uganda in 2010 at Cairo International Bank Kampala.
 
 The card on which the name Ultra Simplex Enterprises was written the day I opened the account in Cairo International Bank.
I called on Mr. Sentongo whose business card is attached, but on no occasion did he show that the bank had received any monies on my behalf.
 
 This is the card of the man who was supposed to follow up my funds in the bank.
It is common knowledge now that Cairo bank had fake pension accounts which were opened simply to siphon money with a number of irregularities.
1. Accounts allegedly opened in names of pensioners were successfully executed in the bank;
2. The bank left payment of this money at one till;
3. Beneficiaries drew cash once in all cases;
4. The bank charged shs150,000 per account of such beneficiary.
I greatly suspect that in this fraud, funds that the bank had collected on my behalf were stolen.
During that period, about 4 of my emails could not be accessed or opened and since then I have forgotten about them.
Cairo Bank is believed to be owned by people who fear Allah and hence abide by his teachings. In case the monies the bank left to be stolen have anything to do with Ultra Simplex Enterprises account, the right thing is to ensure that the monies involved get back to me.
I will time and again publicize this development until justice is seen to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment