Sunday 24 April 2022

AN APPEAL TO THE MINISTER OF FINANCE AND DEPUTY GOVERNOR BANK OF UGANDA TO SOLVE MY FUNDRAISING ISSUES

 HON. MATIA KASAIJA MINISTER OF FINANCE, PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT TOGETHER WITH DR. MICHAEL ATINGI DEPUTY GOVERNOR BANK OF UGANDA, PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO SORT ISSUES SURROUNDINGS MY FUNDRAISING.


Dear Sirs,


I find it unbelievable that for 12 and 7 years respectively, the proceeds to my fundraising for President of Uganda in 2010 and 2015 are yet to be sorted.


It is very painful. A number of people in Uganda including many NGOs, Companies Limited by Guarantee and CBOs to mention some have their activities supported by funding from outside Uganda, and they are able to access the funding.


I am yet to know what crime I committed to have had the funds I raised taken without anything released to me. Sincerely, it does not make any sense for anybody to think that I can believe the allegation that I did not raise money in the two fundraising! Such people don’t know what they are talking about. My bankers former Cairo International and Barclays used it simply because they knew that the evidence I would use was in their custody, given that my communication was interfered with, but that does not mean I did not raise money.


I am tired of having to pray every other day to God to have this matter sorted when the people who have to sort it are here.


Some people seem to take my fundraising a joking matter, however, I believe nobody as an individual has managed to get so much money to Uganda like I have done. But imagine the type of justice I am getting.


I would not like people who are involved in this scams to continue getting bad experiences and or luck. It is your role that can stop that. God endorsed my missions to get this money, and some people decided to deny me the money, and I imagine all may not be well with them because one cannot succeed fighting what God endorsed.


I see a lot going wrong in this country and I am suspicious that God is not happy with the way those in authority in Uganda have handled this matter, because it is only a joker who can take it simple and ignore. It is not.


The matter being 12 and 7 years old respectively, some of those that I communicated to a number of times about sorting it are slowly dying. I really need justice in this matter.


William Kituuka Kiwanuka



No comments:

Post a Comment