Saturday 30 April 2022

TUMUSIIME MUTEBILE 1st ANNUAL LECTURE ON THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2022












 THE TUMUSIIME MUTEBILE ANNUAL PUBLIC LECTURE HELD ON THURSDAY, APRIL 28.


Many times organizations love to have public lectures as they remember the roles played by some people while alive. More often than not, the presenters sing praises for those in whose memory the lectures are organized which is wrong. It is wrong in that we are all human beings who do right and wrong and as such it makes much sense to bring out the two sides.


Even on the economic front, I don’t know whether we have write ups by Mutebile on things like the size of the Parliament to the powers that be. We are yet to learn about his role as Governor on seeing medical services better in Uganda. You cannot be in a position of responsibility where you have a role to play in ensuring better health services in the country and you instead are brought back home as cargo from a neighboring country!


Prof. Tumusiime Mutebile was not a Holy person. By the time he died he must have known that he failed me. I am one Ugandan who brought billions of shillings to the country from 2010 and I am sure, money is still coming to Uganda which under normal circumstances I would access, however, with his high education, a good Christian as he is believed to have been more so his generosity to the Church of Uganda, and intellectual abilities, he saw it best that I am denied access to the money I raised though I communicated to him from 2010 up to the time of his death!


I have previously written that as far as I am concerned, the way Mutebile treated me was so inhuman that it negates any good he may have contributed to Uganda. And I mean it.


I have seen comments written about the Late Mwai Kibaki. Some writers have been able to bring up the bad of Kibaki. We are all human beings and surely, we have the good and bad. I am a human being, but if God is to judge Mutebile, He surely will not do it as the Ugandans who want to make us believe that Mutebile was perfect. It can be remembered when he told the Parliament of Uganda that may be it is God Who could take him out of his chair at Bank of Uganda, and indeed God did it.


The money I raised on two occasions: In 2010 and 2015 when I had intentions to stand for President was stolen and he did not take any action to see that I recovered the money. We are in a country where some people treasure the so - called investors whether they get money out of criminality and the Ugandans who justly raise money for local initiatives are taken as none entities, and in cases like mine, the money raised is just stolen by those who believe that they are entitled and that we are their slaves.


As I write, had Mutebile been a good man as praised, Namutamba Parish where I grew would look like below:


DO YOU KNOW WHERE NAMUTAMBA PARISH WOULD BE NOW?

 

If only some people had not shared the monies I received in my fundraising appeals for President in 2010 and 2015, Namutamba Parish where I grew up would be a Centre of Excellence. 


1. Namutamba Demonstration School would already be back to one of the leading schools in Uganda.


2. Namutamba would be popular for growing Organic food.


3. Namutamba would be getting local and foreign tourists in hundreds every week.


4. Namutamba cattle farmers would slowly be changing from having large herds to small zero grazing cattle with high returns.


5. Namutamba would be having tarmac roads linking many places.


6. Namutamba motorists would be having a reliable fuel station in the area.


7. Residents of Namutamba and its hinterland would no longer have to go to Mityana for their shopping, they would get 95% of their needs in Namutamba.


8. There would be extension agents virtually in all villages of Namutamba and organized marketing channels of the agricultural produce.


9. Namutamba Parish would boost of a Healthy Centre IV and expanding with services including: Ambulances; Surgery; Maternity; Eye-care; Dental and Primary Healthcare Services to mention some.


10. There would be at least one Demonstration Farm in each of the village of Namutamba Parish.


11. We would have a sports playground with prospects of being very competitive in Uganda.


12. We would try as much as possible to get people to work and change their wasted time in unproductive politics of parties to income generation.


13. We would by now be supporting Religious Organizations in their roles to promote morality which is the greatest problem of Uganda.


14. We would be sponsoring youth to train in vocational skills where such training is available and these would come back to Namutamba to boost the local economic development.


You cannot believe, this plan has not taken off. It is now 12 years simply because of the moral decay, impunity and love for free things by those who are connected.


If only God can intervene and I recover funds that were stolen by the so - called connected people, I can assure you, Namutamba Parish will turn into the Mecca of Uganda.


If God had given Mutebile another chance to live on, may be he would apologize to me for the injustice to me during his time.


I can write endlessly about Mutebile because much as I have brought into Uganda the biggest amount of money as an individual, I live a life of a pauper! Many people during his tenure were able to reap where they did not sow. They got free money and I have never touched a coin! And they are still enjoying the resources I labored to get to Uganda after randomly sending emails and responses were overwhelming, and as a non - entity as I was taken, I have nothing to show for the money I got into Uganda!


And, because I wanted to show those in power that I was good at fundraising, I decided to fundraise for the Reconstruction of Makerere University Main Building. Today, Thursday April 28, the Organizers of the Mutebile Lecture (Makerere University) have never been bothered to thank me for that role. I am sure that my fundraising appeal outside Uganda for Makerere University brought in billions!


https://makmainbuildingreconstruction.blogspot.com/2021/04/support-reconstruction-of-makerere.html


I am not surprised that Ugandans have found it a norm to pray to God to forgive dead Ugandans for whatever wrong they may have done while alive! Surely, even where common sense would prevail, a person in a responsible position fails to do the obvious.


I think Bank of Uganda should organize an open forum before the end of 2022 during which participants would address the better functioning of Bank of Uganda and improved image of the banking industry in Uganda. I think that is very necessary in a situation where we are having bank managers and some staff of Bank of Uganda party to fraud, which  I am a victim of.

No comments:

Post a Comment