Thursday 7 April 2022

IT IS HURTING

 IT IS HURTING 


Many times I get calls from people close to me when they need financial assistance for medical, tuition or other and I cannot help.


I have been incapacitated by a few people in Uganda who have grounded my potential using fraudulent methods. They have stolen all the money I have brought to Uganda using my head. I say stolen simply because they have used the cutting off of my communication and come with stories that I did not raise money.


It is hurting.


As I go through the hurting moments, I was forced most recently, may be a month or more ago, to write to the Rt. Hon. Prime Minister of Uganda the challenges I am going through.


The Prime Minister is now in addition to a number of highly placed persons in Uganda who I have appealed to over my matter. Some of those I made appeals to are gone. The people who stole, and possibly continue stealing what is due to me are here in Uganda. I am going through very inhuman experiences as one person whose innovativeness is responsible for bringing an amount of cash which nobody has ever brought as an individual to Uganda.


Given the pain inflicted on to me by those who stole my money and or continue stealing what is due to me, that is why I am 100% certain that God cannot excuse any of them. Punishment to all is a SURE DEAL.


GOD, OF ALL UGANDANS, WHY DO I HAVE TO ENDURE THIS?


No comments:

Post a Comment