Friday 22 April 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lt. GENERAL MUHOOZI KAINERUGABA

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lt. GENERAL MUHOOZI KAINERUGABA.


Dear Lt. General Muhoozi Kainerugaba,


I thank God that you are my OB at St. Mary’s College, Kisubi. Good enough Lt. General, I have never ever been in confrontation with you, and I thank God so much about that.


I thank God that you are making 48 years on Sunday, April 24. It is great that God has given you the gift of life. In April 1974, I was a few months old at St. Mary’s College, Kisubi (SMACK) and it so happens that baby Muhoozi was born then. I was at SMACK for 6 years under Brother Anthony Kyemwa RIP. After I left SMACK, Brother (Dr) Cosmas Kafeero RIP, who at one time was my Biology teacher was appointed Headmaster. Then Brother Peter Kazekulya took over from Brother Kafeero. Kazekulya had taught us Geography when I was in S2. And, then Brother Tinkasimire who taught me Physics in S4 took over from Brother Peter, and it was during his time that you were admitted to SMACK.


At SMACK, we had aspirations, one of which was: We knew Makerere University as the continuation of St. Mary’s College, Kisubi; We had a longtime culture which we found at the school that was studying hard to excel and among other things, the school inculcated into us ‘being religious’ and we were being trained to be leaders in whatever field or career we pursued after studies.


Lt. General, as you celebrate your 48th Birthday, it is important for you to reflect on your achievement as a leader of a level where you are Commander of Uganda’s Land Forces. That is not a mean achievement, but it goes with responsibilities and obligations.


I kindly appeal to you to get a team that can help your public relations and guidance as you aspire for more in life. At 48 and above years, can we get a gentleman who lives within the norms of an image Ugandans can be proud of and in whom their aspirations can be brighter? This is possible when you look around for polished persons some of them reputed Old Boys of SMACK to take on the challenge as they advise you accordingly.


When you perform your roles as Commander of Land Forces of Uganda, you have another position as 1st son. You indeed can do a lot for some of us facing injustice.


Lt. General Sir, you are aware that I wanted to contest for President of Uganda on two occasions. Many people believed that I seriously wanted to take office of President, but I think they were not correct. I have associated with the Brothers of Christian Instruction since 1974. I came to know Brothers who joined the institution simply to find an easy way to have their studies financed. I went in to wish to contest for President of Uganda more so using support from outside Uganda because I saw it as the easiest channel to get funds to help me execute my lifelong objectives of putting a new lease of life into Namutamba Parish. Indeed I had to show the potential sponsors that I had issues and solutions to Ugandans problems, but surely on ground in Uganda I did not have what it takes to win the Presidency.


Lt. General Sir, it is 12 and 7 years respectively since I made effort to fundraise. Fortunately, given my background as a banker, I was able to realize that things did not go well. I raised the money and my bankers: Cairo International Bank and Barclays Bank denied that I raised money. However, the truth is, I raised money only that my communication was interfered with.


Sir, as my OB, I want to tell you that I was able to raise the funds partly because of the grooming I got in the school which you later joined. I was just strategic to have used the opportunity to wish to stand for President to get funds to see my life dream come true of helping the development efforts of Namutamba which has not been possible 12 years since I first made the practical attempt at getting funds.


I am using this opportunity as you get to celebrate your 48th birthday so that the good Lord Who has brought you this far touches your heart so that you help me using your connections so that I realize some of the funds I raised. I am sure you have the ability to do this for me given your position and your family connections. I will never ever be an enemy of Uganda. I cannot initiate or be party to efforts that can destabilize Uganda. All I want to do before I die is to play a role in the welfare of the community that groomed me - Namutamba.


I wish to inform you that though I have a registered company limited by guarantee, I am not able to access a coin out of my efforts to raise funds to do projects that can be beneficial to Namutamba community, my family and friends as well as Uganda at large.


Kindly, as you celebrate your 48th birthday, think about me your OB who is suffering during the time of the leadership of Uganda by your family.


I pray that the God Lord guides you in all you do so thank you promote the good image of leaders that SMACK is proud of nurturing.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 


From OB William Kituuka Kiwanuka


No comments:

Post a Comment