Saturday 28 May 2016

MR. HENRY & MRS TRUDY KIZITO PICTORIAL.

Not many years ago, Henry Kizito was at Higher School at Kajjansi Trading Centre in Wakiso district of Uganda. Life was not easy. At least I remember that he loved being part of Kitende Church of Uganda Parish Church Choir. After HSC, he wanted some work. I do not remember very well whether I was the one who advised him to meet Engineer Ssenkungu who by then was working with British American Tobacco Company at Kampala. The meeting was fruitful and Kizito got vocational employment. Later, he told me that he was doing some work with New Vision. Then I learnt he was wedding at Namirembe Cathedral.
Children with grandpa Christopher Mukasa
Today, Kizito has something to show for his working career in life. I have known him as a generous guy who remembers those that helped him up. One lesson I learn is that as God creates us, we are never equal. Each has his opportunities, however, most of us have to endure a lot before we make it in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment