Wednesday 13 January 2021

GOD HELP ME GET JUSTICE FOR THE FUNDS I RAISED TO STAND FOR PRESIDENT OF UGANDA.

 AS UGANDA GOES TO VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT 2021 - 2026 ...


I am most disappointed by the people in Uganda whom we are supposed to respect by virtue of their offices. For 11 years and 6 years respectively, they schemed to deny me what is due to me. What these people did to me is an act of fraud.


In 2010, I set out to fundraise for standing for President of Uganda. I knew very well as one who has been to school that if I showed the whole world a well made piece of work, I would earn sympathy from those with funds to donate to such a cause.


Indeed I went and put up a Blog as a kind appeal for financial support to my cause. Having put up the blog, I went to Cairo International Bank in Kampala. I informed them of my intentions to stand for President of Uganda in 2011 and that I wanted to use my account: Ultra Simplex Enterprises for the purpose. They did not object.


I then went, started sending out appeals to as many email contacts as I was able to come across, at times I would search for them from the Internet.


It is sad that when some people realized that I was getting money, they hatched a plan: They shamelessly agreed that they tell me that I had not raised any money.


A few days to the collecting of Nomination Forms, I decided to write to the Governor Bank of Uganda about my problem. In my heart I realized there was a deliberate plan to deny me access to funds I raised given that I had for sometime failed to access the Hotmail email I used in most of the appeals. Unfortunately,  no one in Bank of Uganda responded to my appeal for their help which had been that they help establish whether I had received funds for the credit of Account no 000686 in the name: Ultra Simplex Enterprises.


I had nothing to do but sort of close that chapter. In my mind however, I knew that at some future time, I would get to know the truth.


After more than a year, I got to know that there had been a fraud that had been undertaken in Cairo bank. This was baptized: The Pension Scam. I grew interested in the matter as it was very possible that part of the funds I raised were actually involved in the funds that were given out to fake pensioners.


The matter was eventually decided in court but against some false facts. However, what came out clearly was that some staff of the Ministry of Public Service; the Ministry of Finance; Bank of Uganda and Cairo Bank we’re involved in implementing the fraud.


It is 11 years down the road, and this matter is alive. However, there are many lessons to learn from it:

1st many people turn so inhuman where money is involved. The schemers to see my money stolen just concentrated on satisfying their desire to get free things;


2nd, it surprises how Uganda Government can coordinate to ensure that justice is not realized;


3rd, I have come to accept that God really exists. People can do all sorts of things, but God prevails and guides the one who suffers such consequences.


In 2014, when the Pension Scam case was already in court, I decided to try to plan to contest for President of Uganda in 2016. I worked on two blogs for the purpose. I looked a round for a Bank that would not take me through the experience of Cairo bank. Barclays came to my mind. Unfortunately, I was wrong.


Barclays Bank opened an account for me in the name of Kiwanuka Kituuka. Unfortunately, not a single coin has ever been declared to me!


Some people may not see the seriousness of this matter. This is a very unfortunate development. It is not clear how it is coordinated, and nobody may know how many Ugandans are losing funds following the interception of what is due to them by such crooks.


I have had the most terrible experience getting the powers that be to address my matters. Bank of Uganda had since September 2010 not responded to any of my communications until a new Deputy Governor was appointed and he took office. That is when in August 2020 an official communication was made to the two banks regarding my complaints.


It was on 28th December 2020 that Bank of Uganda officially responded to my issues, yet they had not undertaken any audits to find out the truth.


I have seen candidates fundraise locally and outside Uganda. I find it very hard to get to terms given the treatment I am going through in these matters. The NRM Government wants our votes, however, if they cannot help us get justice, why should I go out to vote them. I would not mind and still don’t mind President Museveni being President of Uganda. What I want is justice. I got a lot of money into Uganda, unfortunately, Bank of Uganda is party to games to see me denied what is due to me.


I have Faith in the Almighty God and I keep praying that I get justice.


The unfortunate thing is that we see people in offices who keep scheming to reap where they did not sew.


So

No comments:

Post a Comment