Sunday 24 January 2021

MY APPEAL TO THE BIG MEN IN UGANDA

 I WISH TO MAKE AN APPEAL TO THE BIG PEOPLE LISTED BELOW TO RESPOND TO THE ISSUES SURROUNDING MY FUNDRAISING ON TWO OCCASIONS BEFORE THE MATTER TAKES AN INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION.


Dear Sirs, as listed below, I wish one of these days you organize to meet and get a lasting solution to my issues, where fundraising for President of Uganda in 2010 and 2015 went wrong.

The Senior Government of Uganda Executives are:
1. Governor Bank of Uganda;
2. The Minister of Finance, Planning and economic development;
3. The Chief Justice of Uganda;
4. The Permanent Secretary Ministry of Finance;
5. The Attorney General of Uganda; 
6. The former CEO Uganda Communication Commission.

All the citizens of Uganda have rights. Bank of Uganda was the first institution to abuse my rights. From 2010, when I made communication to them via email, they never bothered to respond, instead, they gave chance to Cairo bank to tell me lies that I had not raised money in my fundraising of 2010 for President of Uganda.

Gentlemen, we need to understand the Customer - Banker relationship in Uganda. If someone has an account in the bank, it is his right to know all that concerns that account. Bank of Uganda is doing a lousy job and they claim supervision of Commercial banks when they do not have the courtesy to respond to the issues we raise and timely. As bank of Uganda claims supervision of commercial banks, fraud is instead increasing with the involvement of the banks they claim to supervise.

A bank cannot go away with telling a customer that no money was collected on his behalf if Bank of Uganda were doing a good job. In January 2015, I communicated to Bank of Uganda that I was targeting shs 60bn in my fundraising for President of Uganda. Bank of Uganda never bothered to respond to that email. As a result, Barclays bank did not declare a single shilling raised on my behalf, and to add insult to injury, went ahead to overdraw my account due to interest. You cheat a person of what is due to him and go further to charge him interest? I told Barclays Bank that I cannot be that type of fool to pay their interest, what I want is proceeds from my fundraising for President of Uganda from 2014 to 2016.

From 7th September 2020, ABSA Bank which is former Barclays Bank sent to me the message below, this is 5 years since the fraud. Where is the seriousness?

“Dear KIWANUKA KITUUKA  we would like to confirm that your complaint reference 19480976 is still under investigation. We will contact you upon resolution”.

We went to school to be able to confront the challenges of this world. I have had enough patience over the fraud surrounding my fundraising. I am fed up of being ignored. I cannot be a non entity having brought to Uganda so much money after using my head.

Following my experience, I don’t know which serious Ugandan doing business can trust Uganda banks where there looks to be a sophisticated mafia that seems to collaborate with Uganda Communication Communication (UCC).

I think if those concerned with this matter do not make effort to see it settled, I think having it take on an international dimension may be the way to go.



Sent from my iPhone






No comments:

Post a Comment