Friday 29 January 2021

LIFE CAN BE FRUSTRATING, IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, YOU CAN COMMIT SUICIDE.









 In life I have had a number of challenges. That is normal for all human beings. I have written a number of project proposals for funding only to get funny excuses for having not got them funded. In some instances my proposals were interferes with in the process of submission and part of the proposal is alleged to have been received. In one case, I reached the level of expecting my ICT Project for Kawuku to get funded by the Embassy, at the eleventh hour, it was not.

However, what is MOST frustrating are the local thieves in Uganda who decided to steal funds I raised for my two Presidential bids.

That is life. You thank God when you do not commit suicide.

Below is the Kawuku Project which was disqualified at the eleventh hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment