Friday 29 January 2021

SURPRISING NEWS: ROBERT KABUSHENGA RESIGNS AS CEO THE NEW VISION



 It is surprising news to me that Robert Kabushenga the longtime CEO of the New Vision has resigned after 14 years at the top.

Robert Kabushenga surprised me once when he sent to me a messenger message. I had never been in touch with him. The message was: “Mpa ku sente”. Literally, he meant: “Give me some money”. I wondered why Robert sent to me that message. However, given his position and contacts, I imagined that he had some information that I had received some money from my fundraising. 

That is the fundraising from late 2014 for standing for President of Uganda. Up to the time of this post, I am seeking justice because the fact is: “I raised money from my fundraising appeal and some powerful people denied me access to the funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment