Saturday 17 May 2014

I FEEL HAPPY HAVING DONE WORK ON MY FORMER SCHOOL


I thank God for the ability to publish.  While in Secondary at St. Mary’s College Kisubi, my talent started showing.  I take pride in being an authority on the History of St. Mary’s College Kisubi.  This has been possible not because I have resources; it is because I wanted to venture into a field where so much was not known.  Today, much of this can be found after I pieced it from various sources including interviewing personalities.  I have a total of 10 publications on SMACK related works which include Brother Anthony Kyemwa whose publication does not feature in the cover pieces on display.


So, when you want to compare people, first look at their contribution to society.  I have turned my leisure time into publishing time.  I thank God for this because these works will live for long when I am gone.

Some of my works can be accessed on the following links:

http://www.williamkituuka.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment